Permanent, Leamington Spa,, £40,000
Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
£30-40k + benefits + UK relocation package
We are currently working with an award-winning independent games studio who are eager to hire a Technical Animator to join their creative team! They pride themselves as being a team of diversely creative and talented people led by industry leaders!
Due to company growth and demand, they are looking for an experienced Technical Animator to join their talented team in Leamington Spa. You will be responsible for overcoming technical challenges and be key in building animation toolsets in collaboration with their art and programming teams.
It’s a fantastic time to join this studio as they have just partnered with a leading marketer in the games industry which will catalyse the success of their unique IP!
As their Technical Animator, you will be expected to have:
- Experience in animation and technical animation within the games industry
- Demonstrable skills in using the latest software technologies; Maya, ZBrush, 3DsMax etc
- Strong navigational skills and understanding of Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) – blueprints, animation networks, and scripting
- Great understanding with character animation, especially in anatomy, human figures, and topology
- Positive mindset and well-organised
- Bonus points for optimising animation and facial animation experience!
Benefits of being their Technical Animator:
Although you’ll be working remotely for the time being, you will be expected to work in the studio when it is safe to do so! To make sure the studio has the best talent they do provide a fantastic relocation package to help your move to Leamington Spa be as hassle-free as possible!
On top of this, they pay above industry standards, fully encourage work/life balance, and will tailor your career path to your strengths and interests!
If you’re an experienced Technical Animator and are looking for the next step in your career, then this is your ideal opportunity.