Permanent, Furlong Bourne End, £70,000
FourPointZero has teamed up with a large Brand Experience Agency based in West London looking to add to their digital production team.
The Agency works with some of the biggest companies in the world helping create exhibits, live events, digital events/platforms, and experiential marketing campaigns.
Due to an increased demand within their digital events and platforms team, they are actively seeking a Digital Producer to help lead on several large projects.
Skills for Digital Producer
- 5 + years’ experience working within Production with a good understanding of Live Events.
- Experience across XR (AR/VR)
- Experience managing day to day communications matters such as budgets, schedule, and risks with stakeholders.
- Work with various departments to ensure deadlines are met – working with other key managements to create realistic deadline.
- Good knowledge of current trends within technology around various marketplaces.
Approach for Digital Producer
- Remain focused and manage well under pressure
- Act with a sense of urgency
- Operate a growth mindset
- Effective with long term planning and organisational skills
- Manage multiple stakeholder relationships
In return for these skills, you will be joining a rapidly expanding studio, that are doing exciting things with immersive technology to add innovation to their projects.
The role also comes with great career progression and the chance to work on a wide range of varied projects!
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please call FourPointZero and ask to speak with Scott Roby. Alternatively click apply and one of our consultants will be in contact to discuss your application.