Richard Ward – Venture Altruist & former XR/Metaverse Senior Manager at McKinsey.
Martyn Makinson, CEO of FourPointZero, speaks with Richard Ward in our inaugural podcast. Richard is a highly experienced, entrepreneurial industry veteran in XR (AR/VR), Web3 and the Metaverse. Formerly working at the Management Consulting firm McKinsey & Company & Co, Richard shares valuable industry insights from his many years of experience delivering AR/VR/MR projects and his vision for the future of XR and the Metaverse
Martyn also speaks with Richard across a number of topics, including:
- How he started working with AR/Technology
- The lessons learned from the large number of XR projects he’s successfully delivered for some of the world’s largest organisations
- The really interesting phenomenon of RPM’s (Richards Per Minute)!
- Why most work-based VR simulations lack engagement, and some great solutions how to remedy it
- The biggest challenges facing the industry