Permanent, London, £
Role: Unreal Engine Developer
We are working with an exciting VR simulation company in Central London who are looking to appoint an Unreal Engine Developer on a permanent basis.
The company produces immersive (VR/AR) simulations and experiences for industry, marketing, training and culture. They are known for creating stunning virtual worlds that engage and excite!
Due to a successful round of investment and the partnership with leading brands the company is to looking appoint a consultant with strong Unreal coding experience to help finish a number of projects.
The Unreal Developer role
- Development of interactive software for a range of new interactive exhibits, ranging
from VR, AR to touchscreens
- Liaising with external clients throughout all stages of the project life cycle
- Keeping a calm under tight deadlines and being able to think creatively about problem solving
Key Skills required for Unreal Developer Role
- Strong working knowledge and experience of Unreal
- Fully competent in C++/Blueprints
- Computer Science, computer graphics degree level and/or 2-3 years commercial experience
- Experience working in large interdisciplinary teams
- Experience with Unity 3D would be a benefit
For more information, give me Scott Roby a call or click apply and one of our consultants will be in contact.