Unity 3D Technical Artist
Permanent, London, £
FourPointZero are have teamed up with an exciting VR simulations business based in London seeking an experienced Technical Artist with working knowledge of Unity 3D.
Founded in the early 2010's, the business is now one of the market leaders across VR simulation within their sector. Additionally, they have recently started to develop their own hardware using haptic technology which has allowed in them to reach the forefront of immersive simulation.
Having recently securing several new deals with numerous clients around the world, they are now looking to scale up their art team and are looking for a Technical Artist with a deep understanding of Unity 3D to join the business.
Skills Required for Technical Artist
- 3+ years experience with Unity 3D
- Have great knowledge/interest of Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality/Mixed Reality
- Experience within either; Gaming or VR simulation
- Working knowledge of Shaders
- Up-to date knowledge Maya, 3DSmax, Photoshop, Zbursh and similar creation packages
- First hand experience with scripting and understanding of C#
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, call Scott Roby on 01925 320960 or email email@example.com.
#technicalartist #unity3D #virtualreality #simulation