UE4 Technical Artist
Contract, London, £
FourPointZero are working with a London based creative production studio, having recently acquired several large projects they are currently looking to expand their current team.
Due to the nature of their business they are looking to recruit for an experienced UE4 Technical Artist on an initial 3-6 month contract.
Unreal Technical Artist
- Exceptional portfolio with proven strong experience in creating photorealistic scenes made with Unreal
- Expertise in creating/applying VFX and shaders
- Our preferred tools: Maya, Substance, Photoshop
- Comfortable on working within a multidisciplinary team
- Familiarity with versioning UE4 projects with Perforce
- Previous work with the automotive industry is a strong plus
Due to the nature of the work the client is looking to bring in an experienced Technical Artist in for initially, 3-6 months with the potential for extension.
Due to rapid expansion across the business, the client is also interested in permanent technical artists so a temporary to permanent opportunity can be considered.
If you are a technical artist and would like to know more about this position click apply or get in contact with FourPointZero on 01925 320960 and ask to speak with Scott Roby.