Permanent, Manchester, £35,000
SOFTWARE ENGINEER C++
A rare opening has arisen with one of the UK’s leading suppliers of process control and information management solutions for a Software Engineer.
With over 35 years of experience, our client’s technical capability and unrivalled resource have enabled them to successfully deliver hundreds of systems around the world into global Food and Drink Manufacturers as well as high tech manufacturers across all sectors.
What you’ll need to bring to the role:
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Proficiency in C++
- Coreskills in Firmware and Hardware development
- Experience serving as technical lead throughout the full software development lifecycle, from conception, architecture definition, detailed design, scoping, planning, implementation, testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance is preferred
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
What’s in it for you:
We need a positive team player who can demonstrate enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and a desire to progress your career as far as it can go.In return, you can expect colleague support that is second to none as well as a structured and rewarding career path.
On offer will be an excellent basic salary and benefits package which will be flexible depending on the skills and experience of the successful individual.