Senior Unreal Technical Artist
Contract, London, £350
Unreal Technical Artist – 3 months – Freelance – Remote
FourPointZero are working with a global experiential studio; we are currently working alongside their London office, which has recently been tasked with building an immersive experience for a significant event.
The real-time experience is being created using Epic Games unreal engine, so our client wants to bring in a Senior Technical Artist who has strong experience within the unreal engine. Due to the nature of the work, the client is open to candidates from various industries.
Senior Technical Artist Requirements
- Recent experience as a Ue4 technical artist
- Experience managing workflows and creating structure within a team of artist
- Strong experience with lighting and camera angles
- Experience with blueprints
- Knowledge or working experience with Houdini
- Experience mentoring/leading a team of artists
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please call FourPointZero and ask to speak with Scott Roby, alternatively click ‘apply’, and one of our consultants will be in touch.
We work with a diverse range of companies and often have open positions all around the XR space; if you are interested in learning about new opportunities within XR, do get in contact for a quick, confidential chat today!