Recruitment Resourcer – AR/VR Industry
Permanent | Manchester | £22,000 | Job No: 661
£16-22k base + Commission
Manchester Airport location
Are you looking for a long term career in an industry that’s rapidly evolving and has a significant positive impact on our daily lives? Do you enjoy working in a varied role for a business where your efforts are recognised and celebrated?
We’re looking to hire an enthusiastic Resourcer to join us and play a key role in helping our clients to identify and hire the best industry talent to fuel their business growth!
Who are we?
Established over 3 years ago, we’re a specialist Recruiter focused on the Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality industry. Our clients span the globe and are household names in the technology industry.
We also work with film/TV production companies that produce content for cinema, TV and streaming platforms – similar to Disney’s The Mandalorian.
Our industry is growing fast, and we’re registering large volumes of permanent and contract vacancies daily. To meet the demand and as part of our growth plans, we’re looking to hire a Resourcer to join us.
We’re a close-knit team with a culture focused on teamwork and developing the skills of our people. We take pride in delivering fantastic service to our clients and candidates and do things properly, without cutting corners!
You’ll be well supported and will make the investment in your training and development to provide you with a successful and long term career in recruitment.
What’s the Resoucer role?
- Forge strong industry networks via social media and build long-lasting relationships
- Establish and develop your own personal brand using social media and marketing channels
- Work closely with your team to match candidates with clients (or vacancies) while helping to manage the end-to-end recruitment process
- Format candidates CV’s to increase their chances of securing an interview and new role!
What skills do you need to be successful as a Resourcer?
- You’re experienced in talking to people on the phone and enjoy building rapport
- You enjoy solving problems (not just on Wordle!) and likes thinking creatively
- You’re able to follow a plan and take positive direction to achieve successful outcomes
- You’re tech-savvy with Word and Excel and can use social media
If you’re looking for the next step in your career and want to join a fast-growing company in an industry where your hard work is rewarded both financially and with job satisfaction, we’d love to hear from you!
To learn more, click apply!