Real Time Designer
Permanent | London | £45,000 | Job No: 687
£45,000 – £55,000
Where will you be working?
You’ll be working with a pioneering, global entertainment business where you’ll be bringing to life new, innovative, and breath-taking experiences for music, film, art, and retail experiences.
They’re using real-time technology in a location and on a scale that hasn’t been seen in the UK with plans already in motion to expand internationally.
What will you be doing?
- You’ll be working on high-end projects, utilising the latest real-time technology to create beautifully curated content, providing high-impact, in-person experiences that will be accessible to millions of people every year.
- Working within a team of 6 Real-Time Designers, you’ll conceptualise and create real-time graphics content and be able to implement functionality, author templates, optimise, troubleshoot, test, create tools and push the boundaries of the graphics engine.
I am interested – Why you should apply?
- You’ll be working with the very latest broadcast screen technology – that will shape the future of experience marketing.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with globally recognised brands where content will be seen by thousands of people daily.
- There is an exciting opportunity for professional development with the opportunity to progress quickly into a Senior position.
- And, as the business continues to grow and more locations open to the public, the content you create won’t just be limited to the UK!
What do you need to apply?
- You’ll have relevant industry experience having worked within the broadcast or Virtual Production industry, with an excellent understanding of Unreal Engine and a thorough, understanding of Blueprints. Along with experience using 3D software such as Maya, 3DS Max or Blender.
To learn more about this exciting role, click apply for more information!