QA Engineer – XR Platform
Permanent | London | £55,000 | Job No: 743
QA Engineer – XR Platform
London-based XR Software Company
£50-55k base + Benefits
We're currently working with a London-based Software Company renowned for building an innovative SDK which provides development teams with a way to implement immersive (AR/VR) and collaborative features inside their software stacks.
Working as part of this cutting-edge team, you will play with all the latest Augmented and Virtual Reality technology and work with some of the most famous names in engineering, such as Siemens, NASA, and Rolls Royce.
Due to the continued growth and success of their SaaS-based product, they are now looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join and support the development and commercial teams.
What's in it for you:
You'll be joining a well-funded and established scale-up during an exciting growth stage in the greenfield areas of immersion and collaboration – an industry showing no signs of slowing down!
You'll team up with highly capable, friendly, supportive individuals – developers, UX designers and product owners – to help build an engine that allows people to work together better, especially on 3D content – so your work is making a difference.
The company has a culture of promoting from within. The QA Engineer has clear progression routes, so this could be your next job and the one after that!
What you'll be doing:
- Develop manual testing strategies for Virtual and Augmented Reality applications – create, manage, and own our regression pack, with good documentation for Checklists and manual test cases.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to help develop detailed acceptance criteria for their user stories.
- Support and guide more junior members of the QA team and collaborate with the development team in delivery to ensure that new work is functional and of high quality.
The role is in-office, but additionally, you may travel (COVID permitting) with the commercial team to showcase the product to customers, providing technical support and keeping everything running smoothly when out on the road.
What you'll need as QA Engineer:
- Commercial working experience as a QA Engineer or testing 3D software products/applications such as video games, simulation software, etc.
- Experience with API testing (Postman etc.) and an understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written – with a desire to work closely with others.
Interested. What's next?
Contact Barney at FourPointZero or click 'Apply' now for the full low down about this fantastic QA Engineer role, and we'll be in touch!