Project Manager AR/VR (XR)
Permanent | London | £55,000 | Job No: 726
Project Manager – AR/VR (XR)
Hybrid or Remote role
We’re working with an exciting and innovative full service creative and content production studio that specialises in producing AR apps, digital twins, CGI imagery and creating brand strategy projects.
The culture of the business is built on innovation and identifying ways of continually improving to never become complacent. To ensure this happens, they make heavy ongoing investments in R&D.
Their approach has seen them gather major momentum with their key global clients and as a result, they’re looking to appoint an experienced
Project Manager to join their team.
Working closely with the head of innovation, you’ll be responsible for managing the delivery of technology projects across the company’s client portfolio.
Other duties include:
- Develop and implement management frameworks and methodologies for the management of technology projects
- Work with both predictive, agile and hybrid project management methodologies
- Define and take ownership of the delivery of the roadmap tech projects within the business
- Define requirements and narrow down user stories in a methodical way
- Work with the key project stakeholders to understand the scope, timescales and costs of the project
To qualify for this opportunity, the company are seeking an experienced Project Manager, ideally with experience of managing the successful delivery of AR/VR (XR) projects.
You’ll also have the usual skills of being a great communicator and have strong planning and organisation skills
In return, you’ll be given the opportunity to work with a highly motivated team who love what they do and this is reflected in the fantastic projects they deliver. They’ll also give you the opportunity to build and shape your own career with them, which can happen as quickly as you want it to!
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager looking for the next step in their career and working on new and exciting XR projects.
To learn more, click apply and we’ll be in touch!