Mechanical Design & Project Engineer
Permanent, Heywood, £40,000
Are you looking to develop your career with a successful and continually expanding company?
We are working closely with an established, Technical Services company who have many years' experience gained within the Food Industry.
They have a highly skilled team of Electrical, Software and Mechanical Design Engineers and are fully experienced with all major PLC's, HMI's, Inverters and Servo Drives.
They offer a wide range of services including the design and development of Turn-Key solutions and Control Systems and are currently looking for an experienced Mechanical Design & Project Engineer to join their team.
- The successful candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent in industrial design, mechanical engineering or a related field
- Proven experience in the use of Autodesk Inventor, Autocad and Vault Workgroup
- Extensive experience of metal fabrication processes
- Experience gained within the Food Manufacturing Industry
- Experience with bulk handling systems
In addition, you will be able to plan, schedule, co-ordinate and problem solve effectively and have good all round communication skills as well as a smart, professional and "Can-Do" attitude to work.
It is a requirement of this position that the successful applicant holds a full driving licence and has a car available