Environment Artist (Contract)
Contract, London, £
Environment Artist (contract)
£100-125 per day, 6-month contract
Due to project demand, they are now looking for an experienced Environment Artist to join their talented team in London on a remote basis. This will be for a 6-month contract with a view to extend or offer a permanent position.
You will be responsible for bringing a creative edge to their unique Virtual Reality (VR) game!
- Experienced 3D Artist with specialism in Environment Art and Modelling
- Experienced in Unity, Maya, and Substance Painter
- Can work to a strict polycount
- Worked on shipped titles; VR experience is a bonus
- Can positively communicate with colleagues to ensure the project is completed to a high quality and on-time
- Positive mindset and well-organised
- Ability to work on a remote basis
- Possibility for contract extension or permanent role
- This unique title will look great on your portfolio to open up new doors in the evolving games/VR industry!
Please get in touch with Hannah, our XR and Gaming Recruiter, on 01925 320 960 to find out more or click 'apply'