Business Development Manager – XR/ Immersive Learning
Permanent | London | £50,000 | Job No: 676
We're working with a fast-growing e-learning company that is truly an industry veteran of immersive learning.
Their mission is to be the place where people go to learn and prepare themselves for the next era of work. Their customers already include many of the world's leading manufacturing organisations, and They're still growing.
Their immersive learning platform has been nominated for a wide range of industry awards, featured in Forbes, and recognised in the global top 10 of Oculus independent partners.
This is a specially designed role for exceptional people. This role gives you the control, perks, status, and freedom of a manager, but with all the focus on you, pipeline, and the opportunity to create your wealth with uncapped commission.
As a member of their hugely talented sales team, you will play a pivotal role in taking their product to market, opening, pitching, and closing deals with senior leaders in the world's largest organisations, influencing them to join their portfolio of B2B VR events.
Day to day, this is what you'll be doing:
- Supporting the development of a sales strategy that supports their business goals
- Developing a territory with a diverse range of target organisations and systematically working through the market to identify and follow up on new opportunities
- Closing multiple deals valued between £25,000 and £500,000 per year, although we certainly won't stop you if you want to aim higher!
- Developing and maintaining a network of contacts and keeping up a pipeline of 3 – 4 times their sales target through calling (including cold-calling)
This is who you'll be working with:
- The SVP, Exec Consulting (who will be their manager)
- A great team of fellow Sales Executives
- Other colleagues in Customer Success, Product, Finance and Customer Experience
If you're a career driven Business Development Manager looking for the next step in your career, this is your ideal role!