Permanent | London | £50,000 | Job No: 730
£35,000 – £50,000
Are you looking to get your foot in the door with immersive tech? Are you wanting to work with global brands? All while working remotely from your home office.
Who will you be working for?
You’ll be working for an AR business who are developing innovative and exciting AR experiences, products, and applications where that are trusted by some of the leading brands in the world. They’re pushing the boundaries of what can be achieved, which has seen them win multiple industries recognised awards.
What will you be doing?
- Help define the way users directly experience and interact with Augmented Reality
- Create wireframes and prototypes to communicate designs
- Lead product design and propose solutions to system and product changes.
- Work closely with engineering and program managers to deliver world-leading experiences.
Why should I apply?
- This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience working with immersive technology, where you’ll be working on industry-leading projects that will open the doors to the entire industry, taking pride in place on your portfolio.
- You’ll be joining a team where over the next 12 months there will be opportunities to progress to Lead Designer, best of all you’ll be working fully remotely.
- Once a year, the team hire a villa and jet off to warmer climates for a week, all expenses paid!
What do I need to apply?
- You’ll have previous experience working as a UI or UX Designer on interactive media or mobile games projects, whilst being able to showcase at least 2 shipped products on your portfolio.
- You’ll have an in-depth understanding of visual design concepts and regularly keep up to date with the latest design styles and trends.
- Experience working with Figma/AdobeXD or similar.
To learn more about this amazing opportunity contact James at FourPointZero!