Unreal Technical Artist – Fully Remote (UK/EU applications only)
Contract | Guildford | £300 | Job No: 877
We are currently working with a southeast-based experiential studio; the company specialises in creating bespoke experiences for well-known brands and attractions across the globe.
The company use a range of technologies, from CGI to virtual reality, to create immersive experiences and have delivered experiential content to over 5 million people since their inception.
Due to winning several sizeable projects, they are looking to engage with freelance technical artists to assist with the delivery of a VR experience.
UE4 Technical Artist
- Experienced in UE4 and Maya or Blender
- Strong knowledge of blueprints.
- Experience with lighting, shaders and material setup in Unreal Engine
- Strong optimisation assets to help performance.
- Ability to make critical artistic and process decisions to produce the best quality product
- Able to adapt quickly to changing projects
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, contact Scott Roby at FourPointZero click apply, and one of our consultants will contact you.
If this role is not for you, but you are interested in learning about new opportunities across the XR industry, contact FourPointZero. We are working with a range of companies across AR, VR, and virtual production.
#ue4 #technicalartist #unrealengine #virtualreality #augmentedreality #virtualproduction