Unreal Developer – Prototyping/R&D Projects
Permanent | Chertsey | £65,000 | Job No: 690
Unreal Developers x2 – Prototyping/R&D Projects
UK based company – Remote role
£45-65k base + Package
To continue the trend of not writing job advertisements that has the ‘world largest’ or ‘rapidly expanding’ or ‘award winning’. We want to do things a bit differently and instead give you the key facts – so here we go!
Here’s some company information:
- The company are over 180 years old and operate in over 80 countries
- They employ over 120,000 people
- Their consumer brands are literally household names and without question, you’ve used their products in the last few days to either wash, clean or eat!
- The company has been working with AR and VR technology for over 10 years to drive customer engagement – they’ve made invested several million pounds in the technology and have been pioneers on many occasions.
The company are looking to hire experienced several Unreal Developers who are ready for the next step in their career and want to progress into either Mid, Senior, and Lead roles. The roles would be an excellent match for Developers who want to progress and aren’t getting the opportunity with their current company
What’s the Unreal Developer role?
- Joining a global, small and highly talented XR Development Team, working on rapid prototypes and R&D Projects
- Work closely with the global head of Immersive Technology and team members to help build their future technology stack for their Metaverse execution.
- Leverage Agile practices to build the technology stack to support their current immersive experiences activations
What skills do you need?
- Circa 3-5 Years+ (post-grad) experience as an Unreal Developer
- Experience of working in an Agile practice or environment.
- Project experience of working on rapid prototypes or R&D
Why are you clicking apply?
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private health care, company stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions – all in line with your results, performance and potential.
- Work in international teams with global responsibilities.
- The friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- Mentoring programs, training and industry certifications.
- Opportunity to change role every few years to be in the best place for you
- Flexible work arrangements
- World-class wellness programs (healthy eating initiatives).
If you’re an experienced Unreal Developer looking for progression and want to know more, click apply!
Unreal Developer, Unreal Development, Unreal, XRjobs