Unreal Developer in Virtual Reality
Permanent | London | £40,000 | Job No: 360
Unreal Developer – Cutting Edge VR Projects
We have partnered with a leading business in e-learning and skills training development who have won many awards for their creative and immersive products and is actively hiring for an Unreal Developer. They have established teams across Europe, North America, and Australia and have worked with blue-chip companies across the telecoms, public service, and financial sectors.
They provide true-to-life examinations of applicants during the hiring process in Virtual Reality, enabling the hiring manager to assess a person’s soft skills, technical skills, and behaviours in and out of the workplace environment though several virtual environments. They are hiring for an Unreal Developer due to company growth and you will be helping them develop their latest product!
As their Unreal Developer you will be expected to…
- Develop clean C ++ code in the Unreal game engine (UE4)
- Identify technical issues and solve complex problems with innovative solutions
- Test all developed code, fix bugs, and optimise code to their design strategy
- Manage and deploy VR solutions
- Understanding of software architecture, mathematics, and/or physics in 3D
- Industry experience in developing within the Unreal game engine for projects
- Blueprint scripting
- Bug-fixing, profiling, and optimisation
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Working knowledge or delivered on VR applications previously
It would be nice to have…
- Experience in developing VR for android platforms
- Ability to develop online multi-player applications
In return for your skills as their Unreal Developer they will offer a good roadmap for career progression, a variety of projects to work on that maximises the potential of modern technology, and this role can be worked on a remote basis within the UK.