Unreal Developer – Immersive Projects
Permanent | Remote | £50,000 - 60000/Per Year | Job No: 1389
Fully remote role working on Immersive projects
£50-60k p/a + benefits package
Are you an experienced Unreal Developer ready to embark on a journey into the future of digital realms?
Are you looking to join a thriving tech company perfectly positioned to support your skills and career progression along the way?
If so, that’s possible. Here’s how…
FourPointZero are working with a cutting-edge 3D technology company that are paving the way to new worlds across the XR industry…
Specialising in crafting interactive experiences and applications that are redefining the possibilities within digital landscapes, they have long-term partnerships with some of the world’s largest companies within Enterprise, Entertainment, Retail, Engineering and more!
Due to the ongoing success of their products and significant funding, they are currently looking for a talented Unreal Developer to join their team who are driven by a passion for utilising the latest advancements in immersive technology to create never-before-achieved results!
What you’ll be doing:
- Implement innovative gameplay mechanics and interactive features.
- Collaborating with your team on the implementation of new and existing features.
- Porting existing game and engine code to Unreal in an efficient and optimised way.
- Maintain effective communication and coordination with the development and design teams.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of professional experience with programming skills in C++
- Strong knowledge of Unreal Engine and Blueprints
- Understanding of object-oriented programming principles and methodologies.
- Experience in implementing gameplay and real-time interactive features.
What’s in it for you:
In joining as Unreal Developer, you’ll have the opportunity to accelerate your career and develop your skills with an experienced, forward-thinking team working on a range of projects, which include building internal IPs!
You’ll get the chance to bring your own ideas and initiative to your projects in an environment where creativity truly flourishes.
You’ll receive clear progression routes up to leadership level and the opportunity to diversify your skills in other development areas – if that’s what you’re looking for…
Also waiting for you are flexible, remote working arrangements with a full home office set up included.
To hear more about this fantastic Unreal Developer role, click apply, and we’ll be in touch!