Unity Developer – XR Haptics
Permanent, London, £40,000
We’re working on an exciting opportunity that’s taking a giant leap forward to making the hardware in ‘Ready Player One’ a reality. The company is an impressive and ambitious company, designing and developing VR haptics to create the feeling of touch in virtual simulations as natural as possible.
Owing to growth, they’re looking to appoint an experienced Unity Developer with a keen interest in VR and Haptics to join their specialist team and have the opportunity to quickly progress into their head of Software Engineering.
The key Unity Developer Duties:
- Working closely with the CTO to develop, test and verifying their advanced haptic technology.
- Build immersive VR project led content for customers and company demonstrations
- Liaise with key stakeholders to understand requirements and system capabilities
- interpret customer and end-user requirements
- Develop and tune realistic, physics-based interactions within game engines
- Create or modify 3D environments and assets
The company are seeking an experienced Unity Developer with;
- 3+ years in 3D / VR game development, gameplay programming, software engineering or similar with Unity/C#.
- Degree in Engineering, Software Development or similar
- Strong physics and math skills
- Good communications skills and be able to explain concepts, ideas, and knowledge to other?individuals?and teams that are easy to interpret
In return for these skills, the company offer a fantastic opportunity to play a major role in building a company that’s working at the forefront of technology and transforming the XR industry!
They’re also have regular team socials, including VR gaming nights and work from a highly social workplace environment surrounded by startups in a busy tech hub.
If you’re looking for the next step in your career and want to learn more, get in touch!