Unity Developer – Augmented Reality Projects
Permanent, London, £350
Freelance Unity Developer – 2 months – Augmented Reality Projects
We are currently working with an exciting AR company based in London, the business, and specialise in creating AR and VR experiences based on conceptional artwork. Having recently acquired a demanding project, they are looking to outsource some Unity AR work to an experienced developer to help manage the workload.
Due to the nature of the work, it would be desirable if the Developer can be on-site two days a week, in their London based office. However, exceptions can be made based on experience.
Key Skills Required
- Experience with AR Foundation for iOS and Android
- Integration with Image Target and SLAM tracking using AR Foundation
- Some experience in solving stabilisation issues in AR
- Able to adapt and adjust legacy code
- RestAPI Wrapper Development
- Unity Test for AP
- Familiarity with lighting and Post FX pipeline.
If you are interested in learning more about this role, call me on 07810 319905 or send an update to my email email@example.com.
If this role is not the right fit for you, but you are interested in learning about freelance, and permanent opportunities across the XR industry, do get in contact as we work with a range of companies.
Keywords: #ARdeveloper #unity3d #virtualreality #augmentedreality #xrjobs