Permanent, Dublin, £45,000
Cutting Edge VR Projects
£35-45k base + Package
We are working in partnership with a ground-breaking, immersive simulation company that has pioneered the use of machine learning and artificial intelligence within virtual reality to provide users with a fully authentic simulation that adapts in real time, depending on the user’s actions.
They have established a strong niche within hazardous industries and work with a range of organisations from the armed forces to the United Nations, aviation and petrochemical industries.
Due to the award of several large-scale projects with a number of global clients, the company have recently opened an office in Newcastle upon Tyne to work closely with their clients and acquire new ones in the region. Due to this, they are seeking an experienced Unity developer to join their new office and work on their VR simulation software product, coupled with developing bespoke VR simulation experiences. Other duties of the role will include:
C#/Unity Developer role
- Taking an active lead with the software development team working in a multi-disciplinary environment with the management, asset and data teams
- Your team will be responsible for translating product designs and plans into virtual simulations that are of a high standard
- Share your knowledge and experience to mentor colleagues in a communal, cross-disciplinary and remote team environment
- Design and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable, and bug-free code
- Solve challenging technical issues
To qualify for this fantastic opportunity, you will have the following key skills required for the Unity Developer role:
- Degree qualified Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar field.
- Several years’ experience (post grad) of C# and Unity software development within a gaming or simulation environment
- Proven track record of the full software development lifecycle
- Team leading experience would be highly advantageous
In return for these skills and experience, you will be joining a globally pioneering VR company that has a totally unique product that has unlimited growth potential.
The role will also come with fantastic career potential, as you’ll be joining the new office at the start of its journey and will reap the career development rewards that come with this.
For more information regarding this opportunity, click apply and we’ll be back in touch to discuss further.