Permanent, London, £45,000
London (remote based until further notice)
Up to £45,000
Our client is a personable mobile games studio based in London currently hiring for a Unity Developer. They kickstarted their stand in the games industry with two mobile games which have now reached over 100 million players worldwide!
They are getting ready to get started on their third IP for the mobile game and need a mid-level Unity Developer to join their growing team.
You will be proficient in navigating Unity and working within the C# language. Just as importantly, you’ll have a desire for game design and mobile development.
The game will be hyper-casual and will be requiring someone who will want to not only grab the attention of potential players but know how to keep that attention going so they become fully immersed!
As their Unity Developer you will be:
- Working in C# to build out the gameplay and will depend on your knowledge in creating meta-game features on their current games
- Able to prototype new ideas in Unity
- Improving in-game performance, FPS, and memory usage
- Fixing bugs
- Live-ops on existing games
- Mentor and support junior programmers
If this sounds like your ideal role as a Unity Developer, then here is what you need:
- Commercial games development experience
- Knowledge of full phase game development; prototype through to release
- Demonstrable skills in patch updates
- Released at least 1 title for the hyper-casual mobile market
- Unity and C#
- Experience in physics-based gameplay
In addition to this, it would be beneficial to also have:
- Experience in publishing games for the Apple Store and Google Play Store
- Plugin experience such as UniRx, Photon PUN/Realtime, OdinSerializer, FinalK, PuppetMaster, Playfab, or Mixpanel
The studio is offering a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and self-proving team with the view to develop your skills further.
You will be working remotely until further notice and will then have the pleasure of working collaboratively with the team in their modern studio in the heart of London!
To find out more about this Unity Developer role, you can reach out to our gaming recruiter Hannah at email@example.com or click ‘apply’!