Permanent | Remote | £ | Job No: 794
£40k – 45k
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a UX / UI Designer!
You’ll be joining a rapidly expanding business that has created its own training platform utilising AI, Machine Learning and VR technology. They create world-leading simulations for leading international organisations, to enable organisations to upskill and improve safety.
- You’ll ensure that their products are design-led and optimise the user experience within Virtual Reality
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and user-flows
- Lead product design and propose solutions to system and product changes.
- Work closely with engineering and program managers to deliver world-leading experiences.
What do I need to apply?
- You’ll have previous experience working as a UI or UX Designer in virtual reality, simulation software or the gaming industry.
- Experience working with Adobe, Axure, InVision, OmniGraffle or Visio
- You’ll have an in-depth understanding of visual design concepts and regularly keep up to date with the latest design styles and trends.
Why should you apply?
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a progressive organisation who are working on a world-leading training simulation that will define the training industry for future generations, utilising the latest technology.
As the first UX/UI designer in the business you’ll have a unique scope for progression and defining the user experience and interface of a platform that will be used by millions!
To learn more about this amazing opportunity contact James at FourPointZero!