Technical Pre-Sales Consultant – Cutting Edge XR(AR/VR)
Permanent, Oxford, £80,000
Technical Pre-Sales Consultant – Cutting Edge XR(AR/VR) Technology
Remote based role
60-80k base (Up to £120k OTE)
We are working with a well-established software company that has led the way in industrial visualisation for over 20 years. Since the company was established, they have won numerous awards for their software innovation and they have become the ‘gold standard’ in the industrial Virtual Reality industry. They have also continued to make significant investment in R&D to ensure their software is at the cutting edge of technology and pushes the boundaries of what can be achieved with VR.
Their software can be seen in a wide range of industries across the world from aviation and automotive, manufacturing and petrochemicals.
Owing to continued business expansion, they are looking to appoint x2 experienced Technical Pre-Sales Consultants/Business Development Managers to join the team.
The key elements of the role will include:
- Undertaking the pre-sales process from RFI/RFQ/RFPs and understanding Pre-Sales requirement analysis for a range of VR headsets and in-house applications
- Defining the features and scope of Proof of Concepts
- Generating proposal along with BOQ.
- Building VR/MR experiences in support of customer use case demonstrations
- Prepare and deliver Statement of Work detailing the technical and commercial proposal to the Customers
- Drive and Manage large and complex bids
- Product Engineering and IT consulting, systems integration and managed services deals with leading clients and prospects
- Bringing creative ideas and new value propositions while building the Virtual Reality proposals
- Leading the discovery process along with the Sales and Delivery team
- Architecting the right solution that perfectly fits the customer requirement
To qualify for this opportunity the company are looking for an experienced Pre-Sales Consultant with a proven track record of carrying out pre-sales activities within the XR (AR/VR) or PLM industry.
You will also have detailed experience of undertaking this role on projects from £250k – £2+m in value.
In return, you will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology in a rapidly evolving and developing industry.
You will also be offered fantastic earning capability and a great benefits package!
For more information, click apply or contact us on: 01925 320 960.
Technical pre-sales, Sales, Business Development, VR, XR, AR, Hololens, Oculus, PLM, Manufacturing, Unity, Unreal,