Senior Unity Developer
Permanent, , £60,000
Four Point Zero are currently working with a central London based studio who specialise in creating immersive content across the visual merchandising sector. Since their inception they have seen they have seen consistent growth year on year.
The company works with several large retailers across the UK and help create immersive experiences using Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality.
To continue their growth and develop their products they are looking for a Senior Developer with a strong background in C# and Unity Development to join their team.
Senior Developer Key Duties
- Advance existing code-base.
- Write clear APIs and design systems.
- Work along side the technical lead and assist with maintaining a full picture of code-base including its architecture.
- Working closely with production to monitoring key milestones and ensure they are achieved
- Providing technical liaison to external partners for their projects.
- Identifying potential areas of risks and helping to mitigate them.
- Communicate correct use of APIs and creating documentation where appropriate.
- 5+ years experience working with Unity 3D
- Expert knowledge of the Unity API and editor
- Fluent in C# and ability to design through OOO
- Knowledge of dependency injection design techniques
- Experience with VR hardware and their Software Developer Kits.
- Experience with IOS/Android Development
- Knowledge of profiling and subsequent optimisation techniques
- Ability to create Unity Build Pipelines
- Experience internal editor tools and creating them.
- Competent in self-learning and experimenting with new, early development SDKs and APIs
- Experience with automated software testing tools and methodologies
- Recent experience using version control systems (git)
If you’re an experienced Senior Developer with a strong background and are looking for the next step in your career then this is your ideal opportunity!