Senior Developer – C#/Unity
Permanent, Salford, £55,000
Senior Developer – Unity & C#
Indie Games Studio
Manchester based role
£40 – 55k + Fantastic benefits
We are currently working with a high growth indie games studio based in Manchester. Since the company was established several years ago, they’ve achieved record growth year on year and this is showing no signs of slowing down!
The company work across a broad scope of platforms from PC to console and mobile and have generated massive IP titles as a direct result.
To continue with their journey of growth they are looking for a Senior Developer with a strong background in C# and Unity Development to join their development team.
Senior Developer Key Duties
- Providing highly knowledgeable technical solutions to your team
- Undertaking planning and programming of projects
- Working closely with production to monitoring key milestones and ensure they are achieved
- Providing technical liaison to external partners for their projects
- Identifying potential areas of risks and helping to mitigate them
In addition to performing a Senior/Lead Developer role, you will be working with both internal and external teams along with a wide range of games label partners to deliver amazing gaming experiences!
The role also will provide a great opportunity to work alongside the Technical Director and other lead developers to recruit new team members and mentor/coach new employees to ensure their skills and career development are clearly signposted.
Senior Developer Requirements
To qualify for this opportunity, they are looking for a experienced Senior Developer with the following skills/experience.
- Strong background in games development in a Management, Senior or Lead role
- Advanced skills and experience developing games with C# and Unity
- Team leading/management of developers
- Great communication skills both verbally and written
- Experience of working on cross platforms e.g. PC, mobile, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch would be highly advantageous
Senior Developer Benefits
- Full private medical insurance
- Employee share scheme
- Regular training workshops using both internal and external partners
- Discounted gym memberships
- Health Care & Life Insurance
- Annual company bonus
If you’re an experienced Senior Developer with a strong background and are looking for the next step in your career then this is your ideal opportunity!