Remote Marketing Manager – Creative/Digital Agency
Permanent | London | £45,000 - 65000/Per Year | Job No: 1164
Remote Marketing Managers
AR/VR Creative/Digital Agency
Immerse yourself in a world of opportunity at the trailblazers in AR, VR, gaming and immersive installations. With over a decade of specialisation in immersive and experiential content, and a portfolio boasting 130+ projects for renowned brands, including Mercedes-Benz, Sony Music, Warner Bros, Red Bull, Hyundai, Unilever and the BBC, they now have an exciting role for a Marketing Manager to join their thriving team.
You'll spearhead their marketing activities, nurturing a dedicated team, managing third-party agencies, and masterminding campaigns aligning. You'll work on varied projects, ranging from brand activation and product/experience marketing to L&D, catering to some of the world's leading companies across entertainment, sports, gaming and entertainment industries.
Marketing Manager – Key Duties
- Navigate the market landscape, spotting trends and opportunities, and turning data into actionable insights.
- Manage marketing campaigns across social media, digital, events and content channels.
- Collaborate on event planning, maximising lead generation opportunities, and orchestrating engaging demos.
- Be the key contact for marketing agencies, ensuring clear communication, timely project delivery, and effective collaboration.
- Monitor industry trends, and competitive marketing activities, and identify unique differentiation and market positioning opportunities.
- Lead a small but potent team of marketing professionals, inspiring a high-performance work environment.
- Collaborate across the organisation to align marketing strategies with overarching business objectives.
- Stay ahead of the curve with the latest marketing trends, technologies, and industry best practices.
Marketing Manager – Key Skills Required
- Demonstrable experience in the tech industry or immersive experiences sector.
- Proven expertise in digital marketing plans, including SEM, SEO, social media, and digital and content marketing.
- Experience managing marketing agencies, including contract negotiation, performance evaluation, and budget management.
- Proficiency in content creation, including copywriting, with skills in photography, videography or design as an added bonus.
- Excellent analytical skills and data interpretation abilities.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills, with a capacity for effective collaboration.
This is an exceptional opportunity offering career progression, competitive earnings, and the chance to work with a company at the cutting edge of AR and VR projects.
The XR industry is rapidly expanding – in light of the recent announcement by Apple and their Vision Pro headset announcement, the industry is about to boom even further!
Don't miss your chance to be a part of this exciting journey!
Reach out today to learn more.