Recruitment Consultant – Metaverse, AR/VR and Virtual Production
Permanent | Manchester | £33,000 | Job No: 802
Recruitment Consultant – Emerging Technology
Manchester Airport location
We’re FourPointZero, a fast-growing emerging technology Recruitment business. Our clients are based around the world and are working on exciting projects that most people will be using in the next 2-3 years!
We also work with film and TV producing companies who create exciting content for the streaming platforms you’ll soon be watching on Netflix, Amazon, Disney+, and cinema.
Despite the current state of the global economy, our clients are recruiting high volumes of permanent and contract Developers, Artists, Producers and Creatives – we need your help to meet the demand, and we’re looking to hire Recruitment Consultants to join us!!
Why would you want to join us?
Over the last 3 years, we’ve established ourselves as trusted advisers to many of the world’s leading companies in our industry. We also have a strong brand and industry presence, ensuring we’re well positioned.
- Be part of something BIG – we are rapidly expanding and are increasing our global reach!
- Culture – We work in a grown-up, adult environment that’s heavily focused on teamwork and helping each other to be successful
- Technology – We’ve made a major, ongoing investment in the latest technology and artificial intelligence-powered automation tools that allow us to reach and engage with a wider audience to attract global talent
- Location – We’re in a fantastic location with great transport links – why bother spending hours commuting from an office into the city centre?!
- Training – We make ongoing investments in the training and development of our team, ensuring they can maximise their skills and abilities
- Commission – We have a great commission scheme, including a quarterly bonus that heavily rewards success and delivers a high OTE
- Share scheme – We’re implementing a share scheme, and you’ll be invited to take part
- Offices – We’re based in a modern office, complete with a gym, cafés, restaurants, free parking and EV car charging points
- Rewards – We have a company pension scheme, 25 days of holiday + Bank holidays and the day off for your birthday.
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process with clients and candidates
- Working with a fantastic set of global clients, playing a key role in helping them to hire the best industry talent
- Becoming a trusted adviser to clients, providing advice on skills availability, market salaries and hiring trends
- Establishing and building long-term relationships with industry professionals to help them throughout their career
To qualify, You’ll
- Have a minimum of 6-9 months of experience as a Recruitment Consultant or Resourcer – We’ll make the investment to cross-train you to our industry, getting you up and running as quickly as possible!
- Be great at communicating with people, and equally have great listening skills!
- Love solving challenges and be able to think creatively when it’s needed
If you’re a Recruitment Consultant and want to join a company where you’re contribution is valued, and you’ll share the long-term rewards of working for a fast-growing company, we’d love to hear from you!