Realtime Artist – Environment, Virtual Production
Contract | London | £300 | Job No: 677
FourPointZero are currently working with a VP studio based in central London that are actively looking for a real-time artist to help with creating visually stunning environments for LED screens.
Over the past 2 years, the company have been exclusively working within a virtual production industry over the past few years and have recently won several projects. Due to the increased demand for their services, they are now looking to engage with real-time freelance artists.
Skills required for a real-time artist
- 3+ years in a commercial environment
- 2+ years working with unreal engine
- Hands-on experience creating true to life environments and props.
- Experience working in a real-time industry, i.e. virtual reality, gaming or arch-viz
- Experience working with shaders and lighting within UE4
- Knowledge/hands-on experience with blueprints
- Passionate about emerging technology, particularly virtual production
The company has various projects due to start and is now looking to interview and onboard freelancers as soon as possible.
If you are a freelance real-time artist interested in virtual production, contact Scott Roby @FourPointZero to find out more.
Alternatively, if you are looking for roles across virtual reality, augmented reality, or virtual production, do get in contact as we have a range of none advertised positions available.