Permanent | London | £50,000 - 55000/Per Year | Job No: 1332
Production Manager – Immersive Experiences
12-Month Fixed-Term Contract
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000
Location: Central London / Hybrid
Where Will You Be Working?
You’ll be joining a dynamic Creative team at a pioneering, global entertainment business where you’ll be bringing to life new, innovative, and breath-taking experiences, for music, film, art, and retail experiences merging virtual and real-world experiences.
This as an opportunity not to be missed working with a innovative team to reshape the future of experiential marketing!
What Will You Be Doing?
As a Production Manager, you’ll take the lead on managing complex and diverse creative projects both internally and with external clients. This role involves seamless coordination across multiple departments within the Creative Studio.
- Managing the production process and overseeing all production activities and operations.
- Monitoring workloads in the creative department, ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Providing oversight and ownership of production management tools.
- Strategically managing team resource plans to ensure accurate project resourcing.
- Producing comprehensive, accurate production planning & reporting for all content production.
- Preparing, managing, and monitoring production budgets, adhering to best practices.
- Negotiating, booking, and managing external producers, crews, equipment suppliers, and post-production facilities.
Why Should You Apply?
Joining means becoming a vital part of a ground-breaking venture that redefines the boundaries between virtual and real experiences. This unique space is the stage for extraordinary brand launches, live events, co-created content, and much more. If you are looking for a role that blends creativity, innovation, and emerging technology, this is the place to be.
What Do You Need to Apply?
The company is seeking a candidate with:
- Extensive experience in project management, production processes, and CG workflows.
- Proven track record as a Production Manager across various media formats.
- Experience gained from a broadcaster or post-production house (highly desirable).
- Exceptional time-management and organization skills in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously across various deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude.
- Proficiency in utilizing resource management, project management, and time tracking tools.
Get in touch with James at FourPointZero to discuss this role in more detail!