Permanent | London | £50,000/Per Year | Job No: 910
Where will you be working?
You’ll be working with a pioneering, global entertainment business where you’ll be bringing to life new, innovative, and breath-taking experiences for music, film, art, and retail experiences.
They’re using real-time technology in a location and on a scale that hasn’t been seen in the UK with plans already in motion to expand internationally.
What will you be doing?
Creative Production Manager to ensure the smooth running of projects and workflows across the department.
You’ll be working closely with the Head of Creative to manage all areas of production, utilising your strong project management skills, excellent knowledge of production workflows, with outstanding personal skills to develop positive interdepartmental relations.
- Manage the end-to-end production process from initial project set-up to delivery, coordinating all production activities and operations.
- Work collaboratively/ cross-departmentally with the internal teams to ensure work is produced and delivered to brief and on time.
- Monitor creative department workloads and follows up on due dates
- Contribute to team resource plans to ensure projects are resourced accurately.
- Responsible for preparing, managing, and monitoring production budgets.
- Forecasting and reporting progress in line with best practice.
- Negotiate, book, and manage external producers, crews, equipment suppliers and post-production facilities.
What do you need to apply?
You’ll ideally come from a broadcast background with an excellent experience in production processes and design workflows, with experience working across a variety of media formats.
You’ll have experience working with resource management and project manager tools such as F-Track or Farmers Wife etc.
I am interested – Why you should apply?
- You’ll be working with the very latest broadcast screen technology – that will shape the future of experience marketing.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with globally recognised brands where content will be seen by thousands of people daily.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact James at FourPointZero.