Product Manager – SaaS based XR Platform
Permanent | London | £45,000 - 50000/Per Year | Job No: 1377
SaaS Product Manager – Leading XR Platform Software company
We’re working with a fast-growing and SaaS-based platform company that is rapidly changing the face of e-learning, harnessing the power of Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence to provide training scenarios that are unique to the learner.
Through our award-winning platform, they provide immersive environments for refining communication, teamwork, and leadership skills. As they are on a trajectory of global growth, their goal is to evolve and maintain a culture of continuous learning and development.
Owing to their exciting growth plans, they are looking to appoint an experienced SaaS based Product Manager to join their team of innovators and industry experts.
The Product Manager role
- As the SaaS Product Manager, you will become the pivotal force in orchestrating the overall product strategy and vision
- In close collaboration with the CEO, your insights will guide the product roadmap for their core offerings and lead the strategy for new products and features
- This client-centric role is key in translating real-world challenges into their product vision, ensuring they continue to deliver substantial value.
The Product Manager – Benefits
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- A multitude of professional development avenues to propel your career growth.
- A dynamic work environment promoting innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning.
- The opportunity to contribute to a platform that significantly enhances the professional growth of individuals worldwide.
What skills and experience are they seeking?
- The company are seeking a Product Manager from a SaaS-based background with circa 3-5 years of industry experience
- Proficiency in Agile principles (e.g., Kanban, Scrum) and familiarity with development tools (e.g., Jira, Trello)
- Proven track record of working with external stakeholders and internal development teams to translate user requirements into tangible solutions
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing company at an exciting growth stage who are on the verge of taking the company global. It will see your career very quickly develop and progress.
For more information, click apply to learn more!