LED/Video Technician – Virtual Production/Events
Permanent | London | £35,000 - 40000/Per Year | Job No: 1321
London-based company – Occasional UK and International Travel
£35-40k base + Package
Our client is searching for an experienced LED/Video Technician to join their pioneering team in the field of film, TV, and cutting-edge video technology. They collaborate with some of the world’s most iconic brands, delivering unparalleled video technology and services. Their mission? To turn imagination into reality, whether it’s in state-of-the-art independent film studios or renowned film studios across the UK.
Innovation in Motion: The company prides itself on being an industry pioneer, and working with the latest LED Video Wall technology. They are the go-to supplier for Virtual Production Studios and extend their expertise into live events, e-sports, broadcast, and retail.
The Stars of Their Show: What sets them apart is their talented team of experts – working closely with the Technical Manager, you will be working on exciting, engaging and memorable projects that leave a lasting impact.
What’s the goal?
Liaise closely with their Technical Sales team to bring their client’s visions to life. Ultimately, create brilliant video solutions as part of the technical team, working closely with the Technical Manager.
You’ll be the go-to person for their clients and, where required, lead a team of freelancers and crew on larger projects.
To Qualify for the LED/Video Technician role
- You are an experienced Video Technician.
- You are experienced in working with at least one of the following content control systems; Resolume, Pixera, Disguise, Barco, etc., and/or are eager to learn and would be happy to go on training camps organised by them.
- Although not essential, you are experienced in working with modular LED panels – Training in handling LED Panels and LED processing with Novastar and Brompton will be provided in any case.
- You are the trusted problem solver. Your colleagues and clients rely on your expertise to find solutions. Even when faced with a challenge for which you don’t have an immediate answer, you see it as a challenge to solve it!
- You can see when systems or processes need to be improved or changed and can feed this information back to the wider internal team during their regular catch-ups and where necessary implement the changes once agreed.
A typical day with them: at an LED/Video Technician
- Arriving at the site to set up, test & run video content on the chosen media server.
- Setting up, calibrating & operating modular LED video walls is being used in a number of different ways.
- Supporting the operations team with the preparation of equipment going to and coming from various projects.
- Supporting the operations team with testing and maintenance of their video media servers and modular LED panels, ensuring they are in perfect condition for their clients.
- Reviewing project RAMS to ensure you, and where required, all team members follow the Health and safety measures put in place.
Why join them as an LED/Video Technician
- Highly competitive salary.
- Company health insurance scheme.
- 24 days of holiday per year plus bank holidays.
- Your birthday off each year.
- Your holiday entitlement will increase by 1 day after each year of service up to a maximum of 30 days of holiday plus bank holidays.
- Opportunities to join company away days and events.
- Great benefits package!
Ready to embark on an exciting journey in the world of video technology?
Apply now and be part of something extraordinary!