Lead QA Engineer – XR Platform
Permanent | Remote | £70,000 - 75000/Per Year | Job No: 1404
Lead QA Engineer
XR Platform – Fully remote role
£70-75k p/a + benefits package
Are you an experienced Lead QA Engineer with a passion for cutting-edge tech and would love to work at the forefront of immersive technology?
If so, read on!
We’re working with a high-growth XR company looking for a skilled Lead QA Engineer to work on a platform and award-winning enterprise training solutions deployed by world-leading companies.
As a Lead QA Engineer, you’ll be working on a bespoke Web/ VR Platform that’s transforming enterprise training through the power of Virtual Reality and enhancing the overall user experience by supercharging engagement and performance!
You’ll join a talented team of 50, driving a product with significant market traction and funding and working with global organisations across various industries, including healthcare, energy, engineering, and more.
All while working with the latest and greatest VR, web, and 3D technology!
Key elements of the role:
- Testing plans, strategy and implementation
- Utilising both test automation and manual testing tools.
- Defining QA coding standards and frameworks
- Identifying emerging technologies and applicability to a current suite of software products.
Key technical requirements:
- HTML and XPATH
- Supertest, Axios, or Request JS libraries
- Mocha or Jest experience
- Great communication skills and a keen interest in immersive technology will also go a long way!
In return for your exceptional skills and experience, you’ll have the opportunity to progress your career and develop your skills with a forward-thinking team at the forefront of a revolutionary phase in technology.
And did I mention flexible, remote working? It’s 100%.
Want to know more about this exciting Lead QA Engineer role? Click apply, and we’ll be in touch!