Lead Environmental Artist
Permanent, London, £35,000
Lead Environment Artist
Up to £50k + company benefits!
We are working with a creative studio who are renowned storytellers within the immersive industry!
Due to company growth, they are now looking for an experienced Environment Artist to join their talented team in London. You will be responsible for bringing a creative edge to their Virtual Reality (VR) games and storytelling, whilst helping lead the current team to successfully work alongside production to ensure business goals are met.
- Experienced 3D Artist with specialism in Environment and Character art
- Experienced in Unity, Maya, and Photoshop
- Able to mentor and lead junior artists
- Can communicate with multiple teams to ensure projects are completed to a high quality and on-time
- Positive mindset and well-organised
- Knowledge of lighting would be beneficial!
In return for your skills and experience, the company will give you the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects while progressing your skills and experience.
If you’re an experienced Environment Artist and are looking for the next step in your career, then this is your ideal opportunity.