Contract, London, £
FourPointZero are working with a London based creative production studio, having recently acquired several large projects they are currently looking to expand their current team.
Due to the nature of their business they are looking to recruit for an experienced iOS Developer on an initial 3-6 month contract.
- Strong experience with ARKit
- Swift Language
- Experience with RealityKit is nice to have
- Experience with streaming/communication solutions on iOS (Web Sockets, WebRTC, CallKit, etc.) as a client device.
- Strong knowledge of optimisation techniques for iOS (memory, multithreading, compression)
- Previous experience with skeletal animation for AR assets is a good plus
- Good knowledge of shaders in Metal
- Knowledge of Metal Performance Shaders is a plus
Due to the nature of the work, the studio are looking for an iOS Developer on an initial 3-6 month contact for a specific project.
Additionally, the client is interested in permanent candidates, so if you are an iOS Developer looking for a new opportunity contract or permanent do get in contact with us by clicking apply. Alternatively get in contact with FourPointZero and ask to speak with Scott Roby.