Permanent, London, £35,000
Broadcast Media/AR and VR Projects
London based role (nationwide travel)
£35-40k base + Package.
We are working on behalf of an exciting London based creative studio, specialising in VR/AR, motion graphics and virtual production. The company is based in London's creative hub and are looking for an experienced Installation/Graphics Engineer to join them.
You will be joining this team of industry experts who have a genuine desire to create great and innovative things! As an Installation/Graphics Engineer you are encouraged to bring your passion and experience to the table and help the continuous evolution of the business.
The role will be exciting and varied and you will be involved with projects that include broadcasting, live events and AR/VR. You will receive extensive training from the highly knowledgeable and supportive team as you will be working with wide a range of equipment as you will eventually be the go-to customer point of contact for training.
Responsibilities of an Installation/Graphics Engineer
- Design, specification and installation of leading-edge technologies
- Site surveys and floor plan schematic designs – Wiring, racking, hardware, networks
- Some 3D modelling sketch-up work
- UK and abroad travel for installs, events and conferences
- Live engineer support – Guarantee facilities from rigging through to final broadcasts both UK and worldwide
- Supporting the sales and operations teams in house and off site
Requirements of an Installation/Graphics Engineer
- Audio/Video Equipment – Wiring, monitoring, setup and installation
- Connectivity Networking
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Real attention to detail is an absolute MUST.
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills
Ideal Skills for the Installation/Graphics Engineer role
- Camera tracking setup and lens calibration
- Working knowledge of setting up and configuring game engines such as Unity or Unreal
- Green screen setup & chroma keying (Ultimatte)
- Projection and 3D display exposure
- Projection mapping understanding and interest
The company isn't all work and no play, you will be working alongside dynamic, creative people who enjoy social events (when it’s possible!) and can provide you with the opportunity to work on a range of interesting and varied projects where no two are the same.
Please contact Martyn on 01925 320 960 for more information about this Installation/Graphics Engineer role