Head of Production
Permanent, London, £80,000
Head of Production, Gaming – console and PC platforms
London, remote until Summer 2021
£60-80k, plus benefits
Our long-standing client is currently hiring for a Head of Production to join their well-established Production team. They have won multiple awards for their creative and immersive narrative games, and work on both licensed IPs and their own creative IPs. The team boasts a diverse level of talent, having been founded by ex-Activision and ex-Sony experts as well as artists, producers, designers, and developers who have come from a AAA or indie game studio background.
Due to company growth, they are eager to bring on board a Head of Production who has several years of experience in the video gaming industry. In this role, you will be reporting into the Studio Director whilst sitting on the Senior Management team. As their Head of Production, you’ll be leading the talented production team, managing the delivery of milestones during the game development of several ongoing projects, key communicator of internal and external resources, and ensuring the release of their games are on-time and of a high level of quality!
- Has several years of experience in the video game industry
- Fully knowledgeable of the game development process
- History of delivering key milestones/deadlines on-time
- Ideally has lead production on more than one project at a time – must be able to multitask!
- Recent management of game releases on the console or PC platforms
- Can successfully and confidently manage budgets
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Industry-leading project opportunities
- Will provide the opportunity to develop your career as their Head of Production further within the business
- Plus, many other benefits!
If this position is of interest or you would like to learn more about becoming their new Head of Production, get in touch with our Head of Gaming recruitment, Hannah, on 01925 320 960 or click ‘apply’!