Freelance Visualisation Artist (Unreal)
Contract | London | £200 - 300/Per Day | Job No: 1382
Unreal Architectural Visualisation Artist
The important stuff:
> Location – Remote (U.K.)
> Rate – £200 – £300 / day
> Contract Length – 6 weeks
I'm looking to engage with Architectural Visualization artists working in Unreal Engine to assist in creating a large-scale digital twin on an upcoming city with interactive elements, that will be engaged with in VR.
What's in it for me?:
> This position offers the opportunity to work with a cutting-edge design studio, working with large brands and clients on a global scale. Developing XR projects that inspire people and raise awareness and engagement for products and brands.
> They have a history of successfully delivering XR projects, and as such are working with a number of high-profile clients. Offering the chance to stretch your abilities and expand your portfolio and skillset.
- Utilize Unreal Engine to develop visually compelling and interactive architectural visualizations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment with project objectives.
- Bring architectural concepts to life in a VR environment, providing clients with a transformative experience.
- Implement cutting-edge design techniques to create immersive 3D visuals.
What we're looking for:
- Proven experience in architectural visualization, using Unreal Engine as a primary tool.
- Proficiency in 3D modelling and rendering, with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to evolving project requirements.
- Passion for staying at the forefront of XR and VR technologies.
- Experience in the commercial XR industry is a bonus.
If this sounds like you, please apply with your latest CV and portfolio / showreel.
Also feel free to get in touch with team if you're considering your options in the XR space and would like to find out what could be in store for you!