Freelance Unreal Environment Artist (VR Projects)
Contract | London | £300 | Job No: 853
FourPointZero are working with London-based animation and XR studio. The company have been delivering digital and immersive experience over the past 7 years.
Since their inception, they have worked with a range of clients, including world-renowned fashion brands, leading film/animation companies and talented performers.
Having recently won several new projects, they are looking for 2 x Unreal Environment Artists with technical art experience.
Skills for Unreal Environment Artist
- Recent experience working on AR/VR projects
- 3+ years of commercial experience with Unreal Engine
- Knowledge of art software such as Maya, 3DSmax, Blender Photoshop etc.
- Knowledge/Experience of blueprints system
- Created realtime environments in Unreal Engine for Games, VR, Architecture
- Experience with optimisation, lighting and shaders within UE4/UE5
What you will get
- Competitive day rate £250-350 per day
- OUTSIDE IR35
- 3months contract with potential extension
- Remote Work
Interested? This role won’t be around for long, so if you’re interested, click ‘apply’ or contact Scott Roby at FourPointZero for a more in-depth conversation.
#UnrealEngine #VirtualReality #AugmentedReality #ue4 #ue5 #xrjobs #virtualrealityjobs #vr #ar #immersivetech