Freelance Unity Developer – (VR training)
Contract | Brighton | £350 | Job No: 788
Freelance Unity Developer – 2-month contract – £300-350
£300-350 per day
Fully Remote (Europe/UK based)
A leading immersive e-learning business
Are you an expert with the Unity game engine? Are you passionate about immersive tech for good? Join one of the UK's leading XR e-learning businesses!
The company works with various global brands, creating immersive training solutions using virtual and augmented reality.
If you've got experience creating VR training simulations with Unity 3D, apply today!
Your job will be:
- Utilising unity 3D and C# to create interactive VR simulations
- Optimising, writing and rewriting code
- Working alongside a team of developers, artists and producers
- Liaising with key stakeholders and project managers with technical updates
- 3+ years experience with Unity 3D and C#
- At least 1 shipped title or interactive project completed
- Experience with AR/VR projects
- Understanding of Oculus Quest and its SDK
- Experience creating E-learning projects – desirable
The opportunity won't be available for long! If you've got animation expertise, apply today!