Freelance Unity Developer (VR Games)
Contract | Brighton | £300 - 400/Per Day | Job No: 914
FourPointZero are working with an exciting startup business developing various VR games. Having almost completed their 1 title, they are looking for an experienced Unity Developer to assist with the next phase.
The VR startup are looking to take its first project to various VR marketplaces to make it available for download and therefore are looking for an experienced Unity Developer to help with shipping the game.
Skills for Freelance Unity Developer
- Strong experience in Virtual Reality
- Worked with Oculus, HTC and Pico headsets
- Track record of shipping games/VR projects to the Oculus Store
- Strong Unity C# skills
- Good skills with shaders/optimisation (shader graph)
What do you need to know?
- Outside IR35
- UK/EU-based applicants only.
- Access to either Pico, Oculus or HTC headset
- Own hardware and software licences
- 3-month contract
For more information on the above role, contact Scott Roby @ FourPointZero. Alternatively, click apply, and one of our consultants will contact you.