Freelance Unity Developer (VR/AR Studio)
Contract | Remote/North West England | £300 - 400/Per Day | Job No: 977
We are working with a cutting-edge virtual reality studio at the forefront of immersive technology. The company has established itself as a leading provider of innovative augmented and virtual experiences, delivering captivating solutions for brands, companies, and events all over the world.
The company is seeking a talented freelance Unity Developer to fulfill the growing demand for their upcoming projects
- Develop virtual reality experiences using the Unity game engine
- Collaborate with the design and creative teams to bring projects to life
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in virtual reality technology
- Debug and optimize code to ensure high performance and stability
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a Unity Developer
- Strong understanding of C# programming language
- Proficiency in using Unity and related tools such as Visual Studio
- Experience with VR development, including VR controllers and VR input systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Good communication and collaboration skills
If you are a Unity Developer with a passion for virtual reality, this is an opportunity to work on exciting projects with a dynamic and innovative team.
For more information, click ‘apply’, and one of our consultants will be in contact, alternatively, you can contact FourPointZero directly to find out about exciting opportunities across the AR/VR industry.