Freelance Unity Developer (VR/AR project)
Contract | London, | £350 | Job No: 733
Freelance Unity Developer
FourPointZero has teamed up with an award-winning international studio specialising in creating immersive and interactive experiences.
The company are currently working on 2 projects, across augmented and virtual reality and is looking for an awesome Unity Developer to assist with
- Building a bespoke, interactive AR experience
- Localising an existing VR application
What will you need?
- Experience working on AR/VR
- Experience with localisation
- 3+ years of commercial experience with Unity & C#
- Top-level understanding of 3D design/animation processes
- Experience with AR foundation
- Worked with Oculus Quest or similar headset/hardware
What will you get?
- 4-month contract
- 300-350 per day
- Outside IR35
- Chance to work with an award-winning studio
- Hybrid/Remote working available
If you’d like to know more about this position, contact Scott Roby or click ‘apply’ and one of our consultants will be in contact.
We work with a range of companies across the XR industries, so if you are interested in freelance positions do get in contact.