Freelance – Unity Developer – Remote (UK citizens only)
Contract, Brighton, £
FourPointZero are currently working along a London based creative studio, looking to bring in a Unity Developer to help with an interactive VR project.
The company have been delivering excellent immersive experiences for over 5 years. They have recently secured a contract to deliver an interactive immersive experience via the Oculus quest, and are looking to appoint ASAP.
Due to the demanding timescales, they are looking to bring in an experienced Unity Developer ASAP.
Unity Developer requirements
- 3 + years experience as a Unity Developer
- Ability to code in C# and C++
- Understand of Virtual Reality headsets and their SDKs (ideally oculus)
- Experience with internal editor tools and creating them
- Recent experience using version control systems (git)
If you would like to know more about this exciting Unity Developer position give Scott Roby @ FourPointZero. Alternatively click apply and one of our consultants will be in contact.