Freelance Senior Unity Developer (Medical VR, Remote)
Contract | London | £400 | Job No: 854
FourPointZero are working with an exciting simulation business operating across the medical industries. Over the past 5 years, they have been working with Hospitals and Universities across the globe to create realistic simulations for training medical staff.
Over the past few years, they have started to implement XR technology into their products, realistic interactive VR experiences for experts across the sector.
Due to a demand for their products and services, they are now looking to recruit a Senior Unity Developer on a freelance basis to help deliver their upcoming projects.
Skills Required for a Unity Developer
- Minimum 5 years experience with Unity 3D
- Track record of delivering VR projects
- Strong coding skills with C#/C
- Strong experience with unity 3D
- Worked with a range of XR hardware i.e. Oculus, Pico, HP
- Experience working on simulation/interactive VR projects, ideally across the medical industry
- Experience mentoring more junior team members
What you will get
- Competitive day rate £350450 per day
- OUTSIDE IR35
- 3months contract with potential extension
- Option to work remote
Interested? This role won’t be around for long, so if you’re interested, click ‘apply’ or contact Scott Roby at FourPointZero for a more in-depth conversation.
#UnityDeveloper #FreelanceUnityDeveloper #VirtualRealityJobs #Unity3D #MedicalVR #VR #VRjobs #XRJobs