Freelance – Senior Unity Developer – London
Contract, London, £
FourPointZero are currently working with a London based creative studio, looking to recruit a Senior Unity Developer to help with an XR project.
The company have been delivering immersive experiences for over 5 years, primarily producing retail VR tools. Due to the success of their initial release they are looking to bring in an experienced Senior Developer to assist with the increased workload.
Due to the demanding timescales, they are looking to bring in an experienced Unity Developer ASAP.
Unity Developer requirements
- 5 + years experience as a Unity Developer
- Ability to code in C# and C++
- Understand of Virtual Reality headsets and their SDKs (ideally oculus)
- Experience with internal editor tools and creating them
- Recent experience using version control systems (git)
If you would like to know more about this exciting Unity Developer position give Scott Roby at @ FourPointZero. Alternatively click apply and one of our consultants will be in contact.