Freelance Animator (VR/AR Studio)
Contract | Remote/North West England | £250 - 350/Per Day | Job No: 975
We are working with an award-winning studio that creates immersive experiences for a wide range of clients and industries.
The studio is hiring a skilled animator to join their team and assist with bringing virtual worlds to life!
- Create high-quality character animations for use in virtual reality experiences
- Work with the design and development teams to ensure that animations meet project requirements
- Clean up of animation data and assisting with the mocap process
- Working on workflows and systems within Unity 3D and Unreal Engine
- Collaborate with other animators to ensure consistency in animation style
- At least 3 years of professional experience in animation for games or film
- Strong understanding of animation principles, rigging, and motion capture
- Proficiency in industry-standard animation software such as Maya or 3DS Max
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Passion for virtual reality and creating immersive experiences
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company at the forefront of virtual reality technology. We want to hear from you if you are a creative and talented animator!
We look forward to hearing from you!